Alesis iO Dock II iPad Audio/MIDI Interface at a Glance:
- Pro connections for your studio gear
- Your portable, customizable studio
- Ready for your iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3rd generation, and iPad 4th generation
Pro connections for your studio gear
Music production apps like Garageband truly come alive with the Alesis iO Dock II. Professional XLR and TRS inputs plus TRS outputs for speakers and headphones make it easy to integrate the iO Dock II into your existing studio gear. Now you have the portable convenience of your iPad, the ever-growing selection of music-making apps, and the ability to record pro-quality audio with your favorite gear!
Your portable, customizable studio
The portability of the iO Dock II lets you get the best music-making experiences you can have with the iPad. Record your band practices with studio-quality microphones. Take your iPad and iO Dock II with you to the studio, and use MIDI to trigger instruments and sound modules with sequences you programmed on the train. It's also the perfect solution for playing guitar and bass amp modeling software, or for plugging in a MIDI keyboard to play your favorite synthesizer app. No matter what apps you customize your iPad with, the Alesis iO Dock II will let you get the most from them.
Ready for your iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3rd generation, and iPad 4th generation
You'll receive both a 30-pin and a Lightning connector with the iO Dock II, making it ready to work with your iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3rd-generation, or iPad 4th-generation.
Alesis iO Dock II iPad Audio/MIDI Interface Features:
- Turns your iPad into a recording/performing/playback station
- Improved iPad connector for quick and easy loading/unloading
- Includes 30-pin and Lighting connector adapters
- Dock features two XLR/TRS inputs with phantom power
- MIDI I/O, and USB connection also included
- Core MIDI compliant - works with virtually all audio Apps
|Computer Connection||iOS Device|
|Simultaneous I/O||2 x 2|
|Audio Inputs||2 x Neutrik|
|Audio Outputs||2 x TRS|
|Headphone Jack||1 x 1/4"|
|Number of Preamps||2|