CF Martin DJR acoustic guitar
OverViewA compact guitar based on the classic dreadnought body shape. The Martin Dreadnought junior is 15/16ths size of their iconic D-14 ...
A compact guitar based on the classic dreadnought body shape. The Martin Dreadnought junior is 15/16ths size of their iconic D-14 dreadnought body shape, but don't let that fool you it is not in any way inferior to its bigger brother. The smaller scale makes the frets closer together and with a smaller body this instrument is perfect for guitarists that don't like the feel of a conventional dreadnought.
This model is Martin's most affordable guitar made from all solid woods. The result is that despite the reduced size body you still get a superb full tone that is suitable for both finger picking and strumming.
Fitted with a Fishman sonitone EQ, the Martin junior dreadnought is ready if you need to amplify the guitar as well. This system has a conventional 6.35mm jack output and all the controls are mounted inside the soundhole leaving the exterior of the instrument untouched.
- Model - Dreadnought Junior
- Construction - Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size - Dreadnought Junior - 14 Fret
- Top - Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette - 2 Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern - Dreadnought Junior
- Top Braces - Solid Sitka Spruce 1/4"
- Back Material - Solid Sapele
- Side Material - Solid Sapele
- Binding - Black Boltaron (Top Only)
- Top Inlay Style - Black/White Boltaron
- Neck Material - Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape - Dreadnought Junior Profile
- Nut Material - White Corian
- Headstock - Solid/Dreadnought Junior Taper
- Headplate - HPL East Indian Rosewood w/ Pad Printed Gold Logo
- Fingerboard Material - Black Richlite
- Scale Length - 24''
- Number of Frets Clear - 14
- Number of Frets Total - 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut - 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret - 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays - Style 28 - White Boltaron Dots
- Finish Back & Sides - Hand Applied Natural Oil Finish
- Finish Top - Hand Applied Natural Oil Finish
- Finish Neck - Hand Applied Natural Oil Finish
- Bridge Material - Black Richlite
- Bridge Style - Junior Style Belly
- Bridge String Spacing - 2-3/16''
- Saddle - 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines - Chrome Enclosed w/ Small Buttons
- Recommended Strings - Martin SP Lifespan 80/20 Bronze Medium Gauge
- Bridge & End Pins - White w/ Black Dots
- Pickguard - Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case - Gig Bag
- Interior Label - Paper Label
- Electronics - Fishman Sonitone