Alesis Guitar Link Plus Computer Guitar-Processing System
OverViewHarness the power of your computer to create the ultimate tone.
DRUMS & PERCUSSION
- ACOUSTIC DRUMS
- DIGITAL DRUMS
- DRUM ACCESSORIES
- DRUM HARDWARES
- DRUM HEADS
- DRUM STICKS
- MINIATURE DRUMS
- PRACTICE PADS
- ELECTRIC VIOLINS
- GUITAR ACCESSORIES
- GUITARS & BASSES
- HARMONICAS & ACCORDIONS
- INDIAN INSTRUMENTS
- KEYBOARDS & PIANOS
- MANDOLINS & UKULELES
- PEDALS & PROCESSORS
- PRO AUDIO
- WIND INSTRUMENTS
Harness the power of your computer to create the ultimate tone.
Shape your sound with the perfect tone -- using your Mac or PC! GuitarLink Plus combines Alesis’ GuitarLink guitar-to-USB cable with Native Instruments Guitar Rig LE software to empower every guitarist with the processing capability of his or her computer.
GUITARLINK, THE USB GUITAR CABLE
Whether you're recording, performing or practicing, GuitarLink Plus enables you to easily connect guitars, basses, and other instruments directly to your computer. GuitarLink Plus’ internal, analog-to-digital conversion injects studio-quality, 16-bit, 44.1 kHz digital audio straight to a computer without the need to install drivers.
GUITAR RIG SOFTWARE
Guitar Rig LE software shapes guitar sound with emulations of classic amplifiers and effects pedals. You can record your performances right in Guitar Rig and export it to your favorite recording software, or connect it to your amp or PA system for performance.
Step into the world of computer processing and elevate your tone with GuitarLink Plus.
- Connects guitar and other line-level instruments to your computer
- Internal, analog-to-digital audio conversion at 16-bit, 44.1 kHz
- Plug-and-play USB connection for Mac and PC
- Works with iPad via Apple USB Adaptor (sold separately)
- 16.5-foot length (5m) to provide unrestricted performances
- Compatible with most Mac and Windows class-compliant drivers and software
- Included Guitar Rig LE® software lets you shape your sound and record your performances
- GuitarLink cable
- Software CD
- Bit depth: 16-bit
Sample rate: 44.1 kHz
Mac: OS 10.4 or higher
PC: Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 8