Site Use Rules
ONSTAGEINDIA specifically prohibits any use of our Site, and all users agree not to use our Site, for any of the following:
- 1. Posting any incomplete, false or inaccurate information or information which is not your own accurate information;
- 2. Posting of any material that defames, harasses, threatens, embarrasses, or abuses others; is racially or ethically offensive; or is obscene, abusive, hateful, pornographic, vulgar, or harmful to anyone, but especially to children
- 3. Deleting or revising any material posted by any other person or entity;
- 4. If you have a password allowing access to a non-public area of our Site, disclosing to or sharing your password with any third parties or using your password for any unauthorized purpose;
- 5. Harming minors in any way;
- 6. Impersonating any person or entity or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity; or
- 7. Aggregating, copying or duplicating in any manner any of the materials or information available from our Site.
We do not knowingly collect identifiable information from anyone under thirteen years of age.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL ONSTAGEINDIA BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT ONSTAGEINDIA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES, ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The Site and the Materials are copyrighted works of ONSTAGEINDIA and/or its suppliers. Neither the Site nor the Materials may be reproduced, displayed, modified or adapted, distributed or transmitted in any form by any means (including, but not limited to, electronic duplication or transmission) without the prior written permission of ONSTAGEINDIA.