MPC 2.0 NOW INCLUDED
We are pleased to announce that the critically acclaimed MPC Software 2.0 is now included with MPC STUDIO BLACK greatly enhancing the capability and functionality of these full-featured production solutions.
For existing owners of MPC Studio Black see your upgrade path here.
MPC Software 2.0 is a cutting-edge production suite combining 128-track sequencing capability, real-time time stretching, clip-launch functionality, advanced MIDI editing capability, VST compatibility in controller mode, operation as a standalone application on Mac & PC, advanced sampling & audio editing/recording functionality, seamless DAW integration, a redesigned GUI, Ableton Link Compatibility and much more. Whether you're seeking freedom from computer based music production, or searching for the perfect controller for DAW-centric creative exploration, MPC Software 2.0 grants the ultimate in adaptive creative versatility.
Introducing MPC Studio Black
The MPC Studio Black is a fresh take on the top-selling original, MPC Studio. We made the Studio look cooler than ever by introducing a sleek and stylish black brushed-aluminum body. To elevate the parameter editing experience, the master encoder wheel as well as the Q-Link knobs have been raised and made larger. The 16 RGB MPC pads are now thicker and more responsive, inspiring greater expression in performance and programming.
Legendary MPC Production on Your PC or Mac
The Studio Black fuses legendary MPC production with the processing power of your computer. Its compact design is a minuscule 1.5” thin. Weighing in at less than two pounds, the Studio Black easily fits into a laptop bag or backpack. Its USB-powered and includes the powerful MPC Software for Mac and PC with 128-track sequencing capability. Equipped with the legendary MPC workflow, MPC Swing, plus powerful features such as “lazy” chop, you'll be producing great music in no time. A large LCD screen (360 x 96 dot graphic LCD) allows you to make tracks without having to look at your computer.
• Display: 360 x 96 dot graphic LCD w/back light
• Height: 1.55 inches (39.4mm)
• Width:11.2 inches (284mm)
• Depth:10.1 inches (257mm)
• Weight: 1.96 pounds (0.89kg)
• Power: USB
• MIDI I/O interface: 1 In / 1 Out via TRS to MIDI breakout cables (Included)
• Maximum events: unlimited (based on CPU)
• Resolution: 960 pulses per 1/4-note
• Sequences: 128
• Tracks per sequence: 128
• Drum pad: 16 (velocity and pressure sensitive)
• Drum pad banks: 8
• Sync mode: MIDI clock, MIDI Time Code
• Transport Controls: MIDI Machine Control
• Polyphony: 64
• Dynamic filtering: 1 State Variable Filter per voice (up to 8 pole, depending on type)
• Filter types: Low Pass, Band Pass, High Pass, Band Boost, Band Stop, Analog Modeling, Vocal Formant
• Number of programs: 128
• Memory capacity: System Dependent. 2 GB minimum (4 GB recommended)
• Plugin Supported as Host: VST (Mac / PC), AU (Mac)
• Plugin Formats Available to other DAWs: VST, AU (Mac Only)
• Audio files supported: WAV, MP3, REX, AIFF, SND
• Word lengths supported: 32 and 64-bit
• Program Effects: 4 Insert Slots per Pad, 4 Sends to Track Effects per Pad
• Track Effects: 4 Inserts and 4 stereo Sends per Track
• Master effect: 4 Master Effect Slots Over 50 high-quality effects Included
• Plugin Formats supported: VST (Mac / PC), AU (Mac)
• MIDI inputs: 5-pin DIN x 1 via TRS to MIDI breakout cable (included)
• MIDI outputs: 5-pin DIN x 1 via TRS to MIDI breakout cable (included)
• Standard accessories: Operator's manual TRS to MIDI breakout cable x2 (Included)
• See more at: http://www.akaipro.com/product/mpc-studio-black#specs
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping|
|Shipping Time||Ready to ship in 2-3 Business Days|
No reviews found.