The original standalone music production workstation
The Akai Professional MPC experience has always been about getting your hands on your music, no computer required. Musicians at Sweetwater are pleased to see the MPC One delivers the true MPC experience, right down to 16 velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads for banging out beats, playing bass lines, and composing melodies. Classic MPC note entry tools including Note Repeat, Full Level, and 16 Levels are all here, and you can assign four of your most-used parameters to the touch-sensitive rotary encoders. From your first inspiration to the final polish, you'll never have to take your hands off your MPC One.
Modern connectivity options
With its powerful sequencing and sampling abilities, the MPC One is perfect for pairing with other synthesizers, drum machines, and other sound generators. It's ready to fit into your creative workflow no matter how you like to create music. In addition to line-level inputs and outputs you'll find a bank of CV/Gate outputs for use with Eurorack modular synthesizers. MIDI I/O is present for connecting synths, effects, and other MIDI-capable gear. You'll even find a USB input so you can compose music with your favorite controller instead of the pads.
Powered by MPC Software 2
Whether you're using MPC One standalone or in controller mode, Akai Professional's MPC Software 2 delivers a ton of creative potential. It's the most advanced MPC engine to date, delivering 128-track sequencing, real-time time stretching, clip launching, and incredibly advanced MIDI editing. It's compatible as a VST in controller mode, and a standalone application is also available for advanced functionality with your Mac or PC. MPC Software 2 basically gives you the most comprehensive experience when using the MPC One standalone, and also gives you unprecedented potential when you do decide to get your computer in on the action.
Loaded with loops, samples, instruments, and effects
The MPC One packs 4GB of internal storage (you can add your own samples via SD card or USB), and right out of the box you'll find a ton of great content. A new drum sample and loop library deserves some auditioning time, with production-ready sounds created by sound designers including RawCutz, F9, Decap MSX Sound Design, and MVP Loops, among others. MPC One also features Akai Professional's acclaimed instrument plug-ins — Electric, Tubesynth, and Bassline — plus renowned AIR FX mixing and mastering processors. You're more equipped than ever to produce radio-ready tracks with the MPC One.
Akai Professional MPC One Standalone Sequencer/Sampler Features:
• Type:Standalone Sampler and Sequencer
• Internal Sound Engine:Multicore system with plugin instruments, multi-sampled keygroup instruments, and drum expansion libraries
• Screen:7" Multi-touch Display
• Pads:16 x Velocity-sensitive RGB Pads
• Other Controllers:4 x Encoder Q-Link Knobs
• Sounds:2GB pre-installed content including 3 MPC instrument plugins, multi sampled keygroup instruments and drum expansion libraries
• Sequencer:128-track MIDI, 8-track Audio
• Sampling:Advanced Sampling & Audio Editing/Recording
• Analog Inputs:2 x 1/4" (L/R)
• Analog Outputs:2 x 1/4" (L/R)
• Headphones:1 x 1/8"
• MIDI I/O:In/Out/USB
• Other I/O:1 x Ethernet (Link), 4 x 1/8" TRS (CV/Gate 1-8)
• USB:1 x Type B, 1 x Type A
• Storage:2GB RAM, 4GB Onboard Storage, SD Card Slot
• Software:MPC 2 Software
• Compatibility:VST compatible (controller mode)
• OS Requirements - Mac:OS X 10.10.5 or later
• OS Requirements - PC:Windows 8.1 or later
• Power Source:19V DC power supply (included)
• Weight:4.7 lbs.
• Manufacturer Part Number:MPCOne
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping|
|Shipping Time||Ready to ship in 2-3 Business Days|
No reviews found.